BECOME PART OF A GENERATION OF LEADERS!
Inside Education, the host of the Generate 2020, welcomes corporate, government, not-for-profit, and foundation support for the summit.
By becoming a Generate Partner you will:
- connect with an award-winning summit that has a lasting impact in communities through the school-based leadership projects
- support an environmental and natural resources education society with a 31 year history of developing engaging programming for Alberta students and teachers
- facilitate increase access to energy and climate education in Alberta
As Inside Education believes the Generate 2020 Education project is reflective of the common aim of advancing energy and climate education in Alberta, there are no sponsorship ‘levels’ for this Summit.
“Our students have been greatly influenced by your enthusiasm and passion for education and energy literacy. In short, I owe you a big thank you for organizing and funding such an extraordinary event.”Trina Clarke, teacher at West Island College, Generate 2011
A commitment will afford partners the following:
- Sponsorship of the high school Leadership Teams’ participation in Generate 2017; including registration, meals, accommodations and travel subsidy.
Note: Inside Education endeavours to secure representation of schools from urban, rural and first nation communities.
- Recognition on summit website homepage and sponsors’ webpage.
- Recognition on any signage and all summit-related print materials.
- Recognition during event.
- Invitation to join in the Celebration Dinner, Friday March 10 – you will be seated with a school team
- An invitation to participate in sessions where appropriate
For further information please contact:
Steve McIsaac | Executive Director, Inside Education
780-421-1497 | email